You gotta be honest, you HATE some Christmas songs!
by Barry McKayposted Nov 5 2012 11:31AM
Here's a list of the most HATED Christmas songs! Am I missing any? I decided to pull my stocking out of the attic 'cause it won't be long until Jolly Ole St. Nick makes a stop at Mckay-ville! What's your absolute favorite number 1 Christmas song? I still love Andy Williams song, "It's The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year"! That song is usually playing right as a fuse blows on my Christmas lights! LOL!
1. Singing Dogs, "Jingle Bells"
2. Beach Boys, "The Man With All The Toys"
3. Spike Jones, "All I Want For Christmas Is My Two Front Teeth"
4. Barbra Streisand, "Jingle Bells"
5. Elmo & Patsy, "Grandma Got Run Over By A Reindeer"
6. Cartman, "O Holy Night"
7. Seymour Swine & Squeelers, "Blue Christmas" (the version that features a Porky Pig-soundalike stammering his way through the Elvis Presley standard)
8. Neil Diamond, "O Come, O Come Emmanuel"
9. Mannheim Steamroller, "Deck The Halls"
10. Little Jimmy Boyd, "I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus"