- Elegant, Genuine, Funny, Creative
- Where are you from: born and raised right here in Virginia Beach!
- Favorite Food: Everything hahaha. No but seriously, I could eat cereal every single day for the rest of my life. ANY of them. They’re all good.
- Favorite Beverage: Other than water? Vodka! Just kidding. Chocolate milk.
- If I wasn’t in radio I would be: pursuing a career that involved helping others. Like a nurse. That or pursuing comedy. I mean I’m hilarious, ask anyone. I get told that I need to do stand up at least twice a week.
- Favorite Sport and Sports Team: Football. I bleed GREEN. Eagles baby. #FLYEAGLESFLY
- Favorite Weird Smell(s): An open book, chemicals at the nail salon, burnt hair, and walking into clothing stores.
- Favorite Movie(s): Kingsmen, Big Hero 6, Step Brothers, Bridesmaids, Titanic, Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings Trilogy, The Hobbit Trilogy, Talladega Nights, Cast Away, Grandma’s Boy, Harry and the Hendersons, What’s Eating Gilbert Grape?, 21 Jump Street, 22 Jump Street, Cloudy With A Chance of Meatballs (1 & 2), Day After Tomorrow, 2012, Death Becomes Her, Troop Beverly Hills, Hunger Games, Twilight (yeah I know, I’m lame), The Lovely Bones, X-Men, Evan Almighty, The Purge, The Hangover (just 1 & 2…….3 was terrible), The Burbs, Nothing But Trouble, Christmas With The Kranks, and that’s just to name a FEW.
- Favorite TV Show(s): I love trashy reality shows. They’re my guilty pleasures. I can get in to almost anything. I just thoroughly enjoy a good train wreck. However, I DO also enjoy my educational programming. I love the History Channel and the Discovery Channel. I’m also a kid at heart and watch Spongebob Squarepants religiously. I love cars so any of the Mecum Auto Shows are fun to watch. Along with Gas Monkey Garage, Street Outlaws, and any shows that involve the restoration of old school muscle cars. I’ve recently started watching a lot of HGTV. I love watching House Hunters and the one about Tiny Houses lol.
- Favorite Words/Phrases: “HEY GIRL HEYYYY!” And as of lately, “Where are you? It’s very loud there. Are you taking a Zumba class??” [If you don’t get it, don’t worry. If you do, high five.] #momversations
- Do you have pets: I have a one year old cat name Nova. She’s my baby. Anyone who knows me, knows how much I love my cat. She has the prettiest face, the fattest little belly, the funniest personality, and the most pitiful meow you’ve ever heard from any cat. Seriously, it’s pathetic.
- Favorite Artist: I wouldn’t even know where to start. My taste is music is so eclectic. I love everything….pop, rock, rap, hip hop, EDM, country, you name it. Although, Justin Timberlake is definitely in my top 3 for obvious reasons. He’s incredible. Only a few artists can sing live WHILE they’re dancing and bouncing all over the stage and STILL sound really good and ON KEY without sounding winded. I love EDM and techno too, so anything with serious melodies and a lot of bass, bring it on. I love Twenty One Pilots, Fall Out Boy, Machine Gun Kelly, Adele, and John Legend, just to name a few. I like country too. Carrie Underwood is fantastic, so is Miranda Lambert, and The band Perry. I love so much hip hop and dirty south music I wouldn’t even know where to begin listing off names. I don’t stick to one genre. I love it all.
- Least favorite word or phrase: I hate the word “brewery.” It’s just hard to say. I sound like I’m having a stroke. “BREWEWWY.” It’s dumb. I’m terrified of the phrase: “I need to see you in my office please.” Because one of two things is about to happen. You’re either about to get praised for something you did, or you’re about to get CUSSED OUT hahaha. That phrase causes instant anxiety. Usually for nothing.
- Best Restaurant: Oooooo this is tough. There’s a lot of good ones. Lately, Hair of the Dog has been doin’ it for me. Moe’s is the truth too, yum! Can never eat enough Moe’s. Pollards Chicken holds a special place in my heart as well. And Bonefish Grill is definitely one of my top favs. I mean hello……..have you HAD their Bang Bang Shrimp? Pssh……It’ll change your life.
- Stupidest thing I’ve ever done: I accidentally took NyQuil instead of DayQuil before I went in to work one time. It was awful. Trying to host a radio show when you’re THAT drowsy? Oh it’s bad. Like, “Jesus Take The Wheel” bad.
- When I’m not working I like to: be a lazy bum lol. Seriously though, one of my favorite things to do is just relax at home and watch movies and snuggle on the couch. I’m a total homebody. But, I also love to travel when I can. There’s so many places I want to go. I really want to see the world before I’m old and senile and wearing adult diapers.